1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
CLEE DESIGNS PTE. LTD. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using CLEE DESIGNS services, you and CLEE DESIGNS shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. 2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
CLEE DESIGNS currently provides our clients with a wide range of services, including but not limited to email and hosting services, website design, website development, content management systems and customer relationship management systems development and integration.
The “Services”, unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Web Services Hosting accounts can be terminated by Clee Designs if they are being misused by the user, and Clee Designs reserves the right to suspend any web hosting account in the following circumstances which is not allowed on the hosting of:
a) Nudity, pornography, anything of a sexual, or of an obscene nature.
b) Violations of any copyright or any other right of any third party.
c) Threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory statements.
d) Promotion of illegal activities (info on hacking, cracking, etc).
e) Hosting or linking to copyrighted files without permission.
f) Information, instructions, or software containing about any kind of virus.
g) Hate speech or hate propaganda.
h) Scripts or systems that cause server performance to decrease or cause a serious problem with the smooth running of the server.
i) Misrepresentation of member's identity, or the impersonation of anyone.
j) Collection of personal information for illegal purposes and/or without users permission.
k) Solicitation or sale of any products or services that are harmful & illegal.
Clee Designs will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Clee Designs makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Clee Designs disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Clee Designs and its employees. 3. PAYMENT TERMS
The Customer will be invoiced progressingly or a one-time upfront fee depending on the services. Accounts are considered to be default if payment is not received within 14 days from date of invoice. Accounts whose amount exceeds 30 days payment are liable to have their Service interrupted or terminated. Such interruption or terminaton do not relieve the Customer of the obligation to pay all outstanding amounts. The Customer agrees to pay Clee Designs all its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection agency fees, in enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions. All non-fully paid services and products remain the property of Clee Designs. 4. INVOICE TERMS (Updated as of 1st Jan 2015)
1. Any outstanding accounts over three (3) business days past the agreed dates will incur simple interest of (5%) weekly from the date the penalty was levied. (Min. charge of $50 per week or 5% of invoice, whichever is higher.)
2. A request for major change in the design after the final agreed is chargeable.
3. The decision of what constitutes a major change rest solely with Clee Designs Pte Ltd.
4. Website maintenance is a chargeable item.
5. In cases where maintenance is not purchased, changes and maintenance of the website past the stipulated delivery date are chargeable.
6. This invoice does not cover the responsibility of any application issues and database backups.
7. In cases where maintenance is not purchased, changes and maintenance of the website are chargeable.
8. All other Terms & Conditions stated in the stipulated quotation will apply.
9. The Invoice is billed in Singapore Dollars.
10. Cheque should be crossed & made payable to Clee Designs Pte Ltd4. QUOTATION TERMS & CONDITIONS (Updated as of 23 July 2015)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Before proceeding on project, the client agrees to provide all relevant information and content for the project i.e. workflows, images, copywrite.
2. Should there be additional information/instructions provided after project commencement, it will be considered as a new scope of work, it will be reviewed as a new deliverable, and given a separate quotation for. Note, this may delay the projected timeline of the project.
3. A request for major change in the design/system after the final agreed is chargeable.
4. The decision of what constitutes a major change rest solely with Clee Designs Pte Ltd.
5. Website maintenance (Any form of support required for the website past the stipulated delivery dates, i.e. email enquiry or technical support, or additional training for the CMS systems via email or call) is a chargeable item.
6. In cases where website maintenance package is not purchased, changes and maintenance of the website past the stipulated delivery date are chargeable.
7. Delays in Client's response (more than 5 working days) to Clee Designs requests for feedback and acceptance of work are chargeable.
8. A cancellation fee of 50% of quotation will be charged for any cancellation after acceptance of quotation, on top of completed deliverables.
9. Payments made are non-refundable after project has started.
10. All developments will have a footer credit of “Website by Clee Designs Creative Agency” and linked to Clee Designs Website: www.clee-designs.com
11. Any outstanding accounts over three (3) business days past the agreed dates will incur simple interest of (5%) weekly from the date the penalty was levied. (Min. charge of $50 per week or 5% of invoice, whichever is higher.)
12. Cheque should be crossed & made payable to Clee Designs Pte Ltd.
13. Cheque should be mailed to “Clee Designs Pte Ltd” at the following address: Tampines Junction, 300 Tampines Ave 5 #09-02 Singapore 529653
14. For more information and updates on Clee Designs "Terms and Conditions", which will be updated regularly should there be a change in policies, please visit: