Here’s a short video to share on what you can expect at our workshops 🙂
What you will take away from this Hands-On Workshop:
• Learn what content marketing is, and how it helps in lead generation
• Understand the key principles and mechanics of content marketing
• Learn how to develop effective content skills using a systematic approach and framework
• Learn how to write better content for your product, services and business
1. Introduction to the course
– Learning Outcomes
2. Content Marketing
– Examples of Content Marketing / Development
– What is Copywriting?
– What is Content Marketing?
3.1 Case Study: How can good content help me and my business?
– Learn how Good Content has made marketing more effective for Brand’s like:
– Learn how Good Content can give your business a more impactful branding, and help you stay on TOP of people’s mind.
– Learn how you can drive more organic traffic and reduce reliance on paid channels with good HEADLINES
– Learn how Good Content has helped these Brands (Singtel, CPF, SMRT and others) build deeper, long-term relationships with customers
– Lead generation with Content Marketing
3.2 Buyer’s Journey (Content Marketing)
– Learn about your buyer’s journey on the internet
– Brainstorm about your buyer’s journey (online and offline)
– Discuss, Feedback and Consult with the trainer on your buyer’s journey on the internet
4. Case Study: Good VS Bad
– Good and Bad Contents in different formats: Blog, Facebook, Video (Discuss and Learn)
5. Common Mistakes in Content Development
(a) Examples of Common Content Mistakes
(b) Revision, Consultation and Question & Answer
6. Framework for Content Development
(a) Theory and framework
(b) Hands on practice & trainer’s feedback
7. The key elements to a good content
– 6 Key principles to Content Marketing
– 5 Guidelines to Content Marketing
8. Writing Activity (Content Marketing)
– Content Marketing for Social Media based on buyer’s journey
– Consultation with Trainer
9. Hands-on practice for headline and trainer’s feedback
– Example from Trainer – 5 Min
– Hands on practice – 10 Min
– Trainer’s review and feedback – 15 Min
10. Hands-on practice: your very own content, and trainer’s feedback
– Example from Trainer
– Hands on practice
– Trainer’s review and feedback
11. Repurposing Content for different platforms (I.e Landing Page and Facebook)
– Trainer to provide good examples
– Hands-on practice
– Trainer’s feedback and Review
12. Final consultation time with Trainer
By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of content development, it’s framework, to apply in your work and Business.
This workshop will also help you learn about content development, and how you can kickstart your content marketing strategy for your work and business.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
What you’ll need to bring to class:
• Notebook & Pen (Recommended)
• Paper & Pen will be provided
What you need to know (for Singaporeans above 25 years old):
This workshop is SkillsFuture Approved & Claimable.
No cash required. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0043408
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
PIC Grant: 40% of course fee
For company sponsored individuals, your company can claim 40% of course fee (for training conducted by external vendor) from PIC if your company is eligible.
More about the PIC Grant: https://goo.gl/qlldQz
P.S. For company sponsored employees, companies get to claim $2/hour from SkillsConnect’s Absentee Pay Roll.